Research and Analysis Web Site
Under the direction of Dr. Jim Wohlpart, the students at Florida Gulf Coast University and the University of South Florida in Fort Myers have created the following Web Sites in order to provide substantial research on and analysis of various literary works. These pages provide:
- reviews of critical articles and sections in books on the literary work
- an up-to-date bibliography of research on the literary work
- biographical background on the author
- historical and literary background on the work
The first item in the contents is Benjamin Franklin, “The Way to Wealth,” and contains
- The text of “The Way to Wealth”, and
- The Dichotomy of Perception and Behavior in Franklin’s “The Way to Wealth”: A Review of Critical Commentary” by Lee Foreman.
- The citations include: LeMay, J.A. Leo. “Benjamin Franklin.” Major Writers of Early American Literature. Ed. Everett Emerson. Madison: U of Wisconsin P, 1972. 205-43.