This article contains this reference:
Built in 1921, the house was named Franklin Hall by its third resident, Dr. C. Ray Franklin, a direct descendent of founding father Benjamin Franklin, according to current owner Jim Taylor, a retired business executive. Franklin and his wife, Ruth, bought the brick, slate-roofed manse in 1977 and sold it to Norma Jean and Robert D. Schaub in 1987.
The Franklin Papers early on concluded that there were no descendants of Benjamin Franklin with the last name Franklin, but several people have embraced that relationship over time. In this case, it’s a second-hand claim, which may be more lasting.
The photo caption seems more factual: the home was built in 1921 and named New Gunston Hall in honor of George Mason’s home.
It is on Hendersonville Road.